woensdag 15 januari 2014

Happy thoughts + Vichy micellaire solution review

Haaaaaappy wednesday everyone!

Wow I had to think for a minute there... Sometimes days seem to blur into the next, I almost thought I was still living on tuesday! Which wouldn't be a bad thing because I had one of those crazy awesome days yesterday, one of those days you really want to share with everyone!

It started with winning a contest on the radio, I won a E100 gift voucher for a traveling agency, the most hilarious part of that is that the traveling agency is specialized in trips for 16 to 18 year olds who've just finished high school and want to spend a week on the beach and in clubs killing several IQ points haha! If you have any way of helping me to decide on whether I should use my E100 discount on a trip to Chersonisos or Salau please let me know! At least it was a great feeling winning something!

Then when I got home from class I entered my room and I saw my bed was made, which I thought was a very nice thing of my boyfriend to do. But when I turned around I saw this:

Nine pretty roses from Joost <3

Isn't that the sweetest thing?! This friday we've been together for 9 months, and he knows I'm going home to my parents place on friday so it would've been a waste of flowers if he gave them to me on friday so he secretly put them in my room yesterday! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love flowers... I know in the Netherlands they are relatively cheap, but I don't have the money to buy fresh flowers each week, so this is a real treat for me!

Flow Magazine

Later when I checked my mail I found a new edition of my favorite magazine, I knew it was on it's way but it just added to the happiness of the day yesterday when I found it. This one is in Dutch, but the makers recently have also started bringing out an international version. As you can read on the cover it is called 'Flow' and it really is a magazine for paper lovers, they use different types of paper, print the most beautiful illustrations and have great articles in the themes 'simplify your life', 'feel connected', 'live mindfully' and 'spoil yourself'. If you've never read it before and you see it somewhere in a shop I really think you should give it a try, or maybe buy it as a gift for someone else. They discuss so many things, all focussed on what can make you feel happy. If you want to check it out, visit their website!

These were all very time specific things that made me happy, but there is one thing that I've been excited over for almost a month now... It's the Vichy micellaire solution. I know a lot of beauty bloggers have been raving about the Bioderma version of micellaire water, but honestly, I really thought that one was way too expensive. I was looking at teeny tiny bottle in a Belgium pharmacy two weeks ago, but I think that might have been more than 10 euro's for a 50 ml bottle... that's insane.

Vichy Micellaire Solution 

I got this 200 ml bottle from Vichy for Christmas and I've been LOVING it. You might remember my posts from before Christmas... I was ridiculously stressed out and my skin showed the results of that. This cleaning lotion from Vichy costs about E12, it cleans and calmes your skin AND it removes make up. My skin feels so clean after I've used this product, and this is usually only the first step I take in cleaning my skin! Imagine how squeaky clean my cheeks have been lately ;). Anyway, I had a lot of little spots and redness in my skin because of the stress, but this micellaire solution helped restore all of that. You only use a little bit of this product on a cotton pad (the first few times I made the mistake of drenching the pad in the water, totally unnecessary!) so the 200 ml will last you a long time! If you've been wanting to join the hype on micellaire waters but you haven't been able to get your hands on a Bioderma one, give Vichy a try! In the Netherlands this brand is widely available in pharmacies.

Okay... this post is a bit longer than I intended it to be, but I hope you enjoyed it! As you can see, I've added some buttons that refer to my social media profiles, but there is also the old and very much loved commenting system below, so please leave me a comment, tweet, message, pin or instagram me about the crazy or not-so-crazy things you've been up to, because I'd love to read them!

I'm off to making some dinner and a yoga-class *third-workout-in-a-week-whoohoo*!

Lots of love,
Floor

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten