donderdag 3 oktober 2013

It's been such a long time!

*Whoooooosh*

Did you hear that? That was the sound of a past promise whooshing away...

After I came back from holiday I suddenly lost the urge to write any blog posts, even though I like writing things for other people to read. Since the summer I've started a masters degree in Business Administration (Management Consulting to be precise) and I've had to write a lot of assignments which hasn't been all that bad. The only sad thing about those assignments is that even though you put a lot of effort in it (or at least, that's what you're supposed to do), nobody will ever read it again...
So I won't be making any new promises, I just want to say that I'm going to try to write a bit more on my blog, either about things that concern my studies or other things that I've been enjoying.

Lately things that I've been enjoying are YouTube video's, especially the ones about beauty and makeup. I like makeup, but I don't necessarily feel that I can't go out the door without wearing any, but its nice to play with and these girls on YouTube make it all look so fun! I've especially been enjoying Zoe (Zoella is her username) and Tanya (Pixi2woo), so you should check those youtubers out if you feel like learning a bit about makeup :).

I've got a Floor-Plan ha-ha!
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten